Skip to main content

Medication at school



All medication given at school must be provided by the parent and come in a properly labeled original container with a signed consent form from the parent(for over-the-counter medications) or a signed consent form from a doctor or provider(for prescription medications).

Emergency medications such as inhalers and epipens will be kept with the student.  Students shall be instructed by their parent/guardian and their doctor in the purpose and appropriate method and frequency of use of their emergency medication. The student will be responsible for bringing the medicine to and from school. 

An Asthma Action Plan will be filled out by the ordering physician and kept on file at the school for students with inhalers.